- Case Management
- Home Care
Why Work Here?
- We Offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and training in addition to a multitude of benefits for both full-time and part-time employees.
Come join C&S Staffing, LLC as a Care Manager! We are seeking Care Managers for Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas!
What a Care Manager does:
What Are The Care Manager Required Skills:
- Act as an advocate for members.
- Conduct care plan assessments, develop and deliver a care plan assessment. The assessment may include medical history, current level of functioning, cognitive and emotional status, safety of the environment, as well as any financial or legal needs.
- Provide ongoing medication management.
- Ensure coordination of communication between all physicians, members and their responsible family members. Act as a liaison to responsible parties and related professionals, to keep them informed of the members situation.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Educate the member/family on aging issues, health and life choices.
- Complete documentation requirements accurately and within 24 hours.
- Comply consistently with established time standards.
- Maintain a caseload of 10-50 members.
- MUST be willing to travel up to a 25-30 mile radius from your home, in any direction.
- Complete additional duties as requested by supervisor.
About C&S Staffing, LLC:
- An experienced, RN, LPN/LVN, Social Worker or have a Bachelors Degree with relevant Healthcare Experience. Minimum of 1 year experience in Home Healthcare or Case Management, specifically with the geriatric population.
- Have a clear RN, LPN/LVN or SW license, be able to pass a Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen at hire and randomly as required by company policy. Maintain a motor vehicle license and insurance per company policy.
- CCM credentials preferred.
- Highly proficient using computers, tablets, and/or smartphones.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A home computer with in-home internet.
C&S Staffing, LLC is located in Whitesboro, Texas 70 miles north of Dallas, established in 2013. We are a Care Management Company striving to improve the quality of health and health care by using information and collaborative relationships to enable change in our members and their families. We provide quality Care Management in 31 states. Come join one of the fastest growing Care Management companies in the United States and be a member of a highly talented, professional and caring team.
Home Health Case Management: