The Assistant Digital Motion Graphics Designer role is responsible for working with our Art Director and additional production team members to design and execute digital assets for video projects.
The ideal candidate will utilize current best practices for online and broadcast media and have a strong understanding of basic design fundamentals like balance, typography, composition and color theory.
Requirements: [1 year experience]
- A degree in Design and/or animation with a focus on graphics imagery
- Basic understanding of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, and grid)
- Strong proof-reading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to source images, video footage, graphics from public and paid sources
- Render video footage as part of the production process
Skills Needed to Succeed in Role:
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of the video productionprocess, from pre-production to post
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, including, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Ability to take direction
- Effective editing skills
- Ability to continue a project/template already in production
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Preferred Technical Skills
- Basic knowledge of visual effects
- Knowledge of keying both green screen and blue screen footage
- Tracking, both point and planar
- Color correction and video effects
- Experience with Premiere Pro * Experience in Cinema 4D a plus.
Animation skills including basic compositing, kinetic typography, titles, logo design, and branding desired.
Job Type: Part-time
Required work authorization: