This position will be responsible for a territory of sites/stores of which he/she will maintain all contracted service obligations including, but not limited to: Commercial Laundry, Commercial Warewash, Commercial Housekeeping, Commercial Food Safety and Sanitation Audit completion, training of customers on products and equipment and servicing of chemical dilution equipment. Additionally, this role will be responsible for driving sales within the accounts by providing an inventory and suggested order at each visit and internal reporting. The Technician will need to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
This position uses emerging electronic technology for communication, reporting and auditing. This position services and trains on emerging platform technology for chemical dispensing.
- Perform scheduled visits to customer sites/stores. Ensure our systems are up to date and provide documentation (Wall Charts, Labels, MSDS). Responsible for repair and intervention made on customer site(s). Re-calibration of dosing devices and results assessment as required.
- Responsible for all assigned service calls. Diagnose technical problems and / or conditions involving low productivity or performance of the machines. Repair and maintain Dispensing Equipment, resolve customer problems and/or provide expert advice.
- Perform end user training
- Install Dosing equipment following our SOP
- Provide Product/Prices Information as needed
- Help our customers to control the product Inventory/PAR stock.
- Ensure an environment of total security by full adherence to policies, procedures and better working practices.
- Establish excellent relationships and communication with end users and supervisors/managers at customer
- Complete service Reporting thru VEKTR templates
- Responsible for detailed administrative documentation including, but not limited to: Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly and Daily Reports, Performance Reports, Food Safety Audits, Service Call Closure reports, PAR Reports, Vehicle Maintenance Records.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in cleaning solutions programs for Hospitality, Food Service/Warewash and/or Commercial Laundry
- 2+ years of onsite customer service support
- Possess a valid Driver’s License with an excellent driving record
- Ability to work nights and weekends as determined by business need
- Dosing and dispensing equipment installation, and laundry machines programming.
- Plumbing, electricity skills are required.
- Professional attitude and be self-motivated/directed
- Documented time management, communication skills, decision making, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Computer technology experience – Email, Excel, Word, Google Apps, Cell Apps, SMS, iMAP
- Ability to work cross functionally to achieve company goals
- Technical equipment maintenance experience is a plus.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift objects up to 35lb. (Tool bag/Equipment/Product Pail).
- Driving for extended periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with Clean Record