Magenta Inc. is a tabletop ceramic design and manufacturing firm/ importer headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area, with regional offices throughout Hong Kong and Mainland China. We are a fast-paced company working with several established and well-known gift and homeware retailers throughout the US.
We are hiring a Product Designer to be part of our Los Angeles design team. This is a full-time position with full benefits. We do not provide work visa sponsorships.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Must be highly proficient in the following programs:
- Photoshop (including color correction)
- InDesign Microsoft Office
- Minimum 1 year experience in product or industrial design.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Experience with major retailers, marketplace housewares trends, and tabletop a plus.
- Familiarity with ceramic mass production process (both domestic and overseas) is helpful but not required.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Creation and development of detailed illustrated product concepts for presentation to clients.
- Creation of spec packages and mechanical drawings for production.
- Project management from design inception to final production.
- Availability to travel to trade/gift shows or meetings is necessary.
Job Type: Full-time