- Install, maintain and repair domestic hot water heaters and boilers for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites as assigned and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and maintain cleanliness of interior and exterior.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including e-mail address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make model, serial number. Pictures required
- Diagnose service issues, obtain replacement parts, calibrate system at manufacturer’s recommendations, fully explain to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies as well as manufacturers online training courses.
- Identify and gather pertinent information for additional services required.
- Mechanically inclined with an aptitude for Hydronic Systems/Electrical/Plumbing.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
- HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, to ensure job is done correctly the first time.
- Professional in appearance and attitude.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record/ability to pass a background check by an outside agency.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ten (10) paid accrued vacation days.
- Eligibility in Health Insurance Program.
- Company Truck once trained (4-6 weeks of on the job training).
- Company fuel card/I-pass in truck.
- Company credit card for job/service related expenses.
- Company iPhone and iPad.
- Competitive salary increase based on experience and development/growth.
For most home and business owners, having no access to hot water can be frustrating and extremely problematic. At US Water Heating Solutions, it is our goal to restore your water heating equipment back to like-new condition.
Our focus is geared toward both residential and commercial water heating system applications. We work on all domestic (potable) water and hydronic water heating system equipment. From traditional and tankless water heaters to complex multi boiler systems, we can repair or replace it all. As a service-based company built on integrity, we have an obligation to provide our customers with reliable maintenance solutions that keep their systems working well beyond the manufacturer’s baseline expectancy.
We do our best to provide same-day service to all of our customers in all five states we operate in (Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Kansas and Iowa). Our Corporate Headquarters is based in Arlington Heights, IL.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Holidays required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required