: All internships are non-paid
Length of Service:
: Flexible- days and hours M-F between 8-5, Full or Part Time
: Seeking students enrolled in a Human Resource or Organizational Development program with a working knowledge of Human Resource Compliance and Administration. Students will have the opportunity to learn various aspects of Human Resource Management and HRIS systems through shadowing and will gain practical experience as they deliver assistance and support to the Human Resource department.
Intern role and responsibilities:
Minimum Education/Skills/Experience/Credentials: :
- Assist with all aspects of recruitment
- Assist with new hire packets
- Create new hire personnel files
- Respond to employment inquires in a timely manner
- Assist with all employee special events/project
- Keeps all employee bulletin board information current
- Learn Applicant Management system and assist with new employee onboarding process
- Coordinate candidate interviews, drug screens, physicals, and background tests
- Learn our electronic record keeping software and assist with scanning and indexing process for employee records
- Other tasks as assigned
To apply please visit :
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 years of school with a major in Human Resources or Organizational Development.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=MP850 to fill out an application to be considered. :