Govplace is a rapidly growing technology reseller and systems integrator. Our success is the embodiment of the smart, vibrant, and passionate people that make up the Govplace team and our goal at Govplace is to support them in building and growing exciting and profitable careers!
We are looking for a focused and innovative Technical Corporate Recruiter to help continue to drive company growth through effective, strategic talent acquisition.
Govplace is a $160M organization with unique partnerships with the country’s most innovative OEM’s and integrators, a portfolio of mission-critical customers, an unmatched culture and a successful track record of growth. As we continue to transform the business to meet the cloud and security needs of our government customers, the Technical Recruiter will be an integral part of our Talent Acquisition team driving continued success.
Govplace offers the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of professionals in a fun and authentic culture where there is a fierce drive to win. This position also offers an enticing compensation package and the opportunity for growth.
- Full lifecycle Recruiting activities for current and upcoming hiring needs for both technical and non-technical roles, under minimal supervision, acting with a high degree of independence
- Work with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, clearly define requirements for positions, build job descriptions and formulate and execute sourcing strategies to identify and acquire desired talent
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Create and maintain a pipeline of talent within Govplace’s communities of interest, specific to our technology service offerings for current and future needs
- Participate in weekly metric reviews with Human Resources and leadership
- Provide market data and advise on market trends to team members and senior leadership on the candidate market
- Identify, evaluate and implement creative sources and outlets into your talent sourcing process and activities
- Ensures application/resume file and retention according to company policy
- Market and maintain employee referral program
- Maintain compliance with EEO, AAP and other federal regulations
- Maintain complete and accurate records in real-time in the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Contribute and model employment branding efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Live Govplace core values; Respectful Candor, Integrity, Serious Fun, Entrepreneurial Innovation
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- 4+ years of experience in managing full-lifecycle technical recruiting
- 4+ year of experience supporting recruitment efforts for Federal contract-based positions, including cleared positions
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- 4+ years of experience sourcing candidates through various sources, to include but not limited to, User Groups/Associations, Job Boards, LinkedIn (LinkedIn Recruiter experience preferred), ATS data mining, career fairs and networking events, internal databases, cold calls, etc.…
- 2+ year of experience qualifying technical candidates for technical positions (cybersecurity, cloud/virtualization/infrastructure skill sets preferred)
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service, build and maintain positive relationships with candidates and colleagues, and exercise diplomacy and discretion in communication
- Strong attention to detail, organizational & time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple requisitions and tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional professionalism in communication
- Must be self-motivated to facilitate and manage change
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with the Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System and/or ADP Applicant Tracking System
- Experience recruiting for technical positions within these areas: cybersecurity, cloud and infrastructure, automation and orchestration
- Experience in staffing both technical and non-technical positions that are both direct and billable for a small government contractor
With a commitment to innovation and technology leadership, Govplace is leading the way to a new model for Federal IT by creating and delivering exciting technology solutions to the Federal Government. Be part of something great……. join our team today!
- Govplace is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.