We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Facilitates intake meetings with business partners to gather information about training requests.
- Assists in the gathering data, conducting analyses, and creating project documentation, such as straw models/design documents.
- Assists in the design, development, and delivery of learning solutions as needed.
- Reviews and updates learning assets for existing programs as needed.
- Serves as a point-of-contact for divisions and third-party partnerships regarding talent training and development.
- Provides ongoing assistance to users of employee development programs, including the development of any relevant communication pieces and pilot guides regarding the programs.
- Understands ALDI competency models, and amends current programs and materials to reflect these models as needed.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values of the organization to create a proper, professional workforce.
- Understands developing trends in the training and development industry, and shares with their team and others in Human Resources.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Training & Development, with experience in instructional design.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with design/authoring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Analyzes, interprets, and presents complex data.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Minimal travel as needed for training purposes.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT GENERALIST I (INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER)
1100 E WARRENVILLE RD, NAPERVILLE, IL, USA, 60563