Are you self-motivated ? Thrive in a fast paced environment ? Are you mechanically inclined ? If so, bring your passion for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance to Stratas Foods.
Stratas Foods LLC* is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is seeking highly skilled Maintenance Technicians to work in our Production Facility in Nashville, Tennessee.
Troubleshoot & replace 3 Phase motors & VFDs. Must have a strong ability working with and troubleshooting various types of equipment problems.
Shift: 1st shift
The position requires:
1. HS Diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum 3 years of experience repairing and troubleshooting pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyers, 3 p-phase motors, variable speed drivers and controls.
3. Strong industrial electrical experience required.
4. Ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment.
5. Basic computer skills
6. Relevant experience - preferably in a manufacturing environment
7. Ability to lift 50 pounds
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $24.00 /hour