The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support for the executive level by preparing statistical reports, conducting research, organizing special projects, managing information requests, and performing clerical functions as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Provides administrative and clerical support for the Business Development team as well as other teams supporting business growth initiatives and strategies.
- Works collaboratively with key support personnel within the organization to meet company objectives, goals, and projects as needed/directed.
- Coordinates and maintains meetings, calendars, schedules, conferences, training sessions, special events, travel, invoicing, and expense reports as directed.
- Prepares and assists with creating presentations, charts, graphs, statistical reports, budget tracking/analysis, research and gathering of data, and other special projects as requested.
- Drafts, generates, and coordinates routine correspondence; production (formatting/copying) and dissemination of documents such as presentations, handouts, training materials, and reports.
- Responds courteously and professionally to internal and external customers via phone calls, office visits, correspondence etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in administrative support role; prior experience with supporting senior leadership is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook); proficiency in USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.