Houseman Job Posting
Lakewood Country Club seeks highly motivated, energetic, service-oriented individuals who share our values and passions for exceptional service. We offer a fun, professional, work environment fostered by a service commitment to excellence. Along with receiving competitive pay and outstanding benefits, you can be a part of a positive environment where you can learn valuable career and personal skills.
This position entails the setting up & breaking down of Banquets & Special Events. This may include stripping of furniture, vacuuming the floor and resetting the room per the specifications outlined on the BEO or as given by banquet management
- Complete final breakdown of function, by assisting in cleaning the room & returning equipment to the proper location
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining storage areas
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of banquet equipment
- Properly clean & set meeting rooms
- Ensure supplies are available & equipment is set up & working properly
- Sets up & break down of all event function rooms in accordance with the Banquet Event Orders (BEO)
- Sets up event space with tables, chairs, linens & other equipment/furniture in preparation for event.
- Have the ability to read & execute diagrams (floorplans).
- Conduct quality checks on the condition of tables, chairs, linen and other supplies used in banquets
- Exercise care when moving/using equipment & furniture. Do not cause damage to doors, floors, hallways and doorways
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Shifts will vary based on Event(s) schedule
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
- By the nature of this position, an individual hired as a banquet houseman must have a high level of physical mobility, continuous moving with heavy lifting up to 50 pounds, pushing, pulling, etc
- Must have a flexible schedule. Open availability on nights, weekend & holidays preferred
- Ability to read, understand and complete written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)