The Peninsula Golf and Country Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of part-time Greeter. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greeter:
Minimum Qualifications for the Greeter:
- Welcomes each guest with a smile and friendly greeting and escorts guests to their assigned table.
- Controls the flow of work in the room by seating guests in station rotation while maintaining guest lists and following and enforcing check issue procedures.
- Assigns opening and/or closing side duties. Supervises side work and ensures completed lists of set ups of all stations before departure of service staff.
- Maintains reservation book, takes incoming telephone calls, notes reservations and special requests by guests.
- Remains knowledgeable of all menu items, prices and general service procedures.
- Responsible for standards of appearance and cleanliness in all service areas.
- Remains visible on dining room floor, and is easily accessible to guests, staff and management.
- Checks all tables daily, before service to ensure proper settings.
- Assists with side work and/or assisting service staff with bussing table and taking cocktail orders.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- No experience necessary but will train.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Demonstrates an outgoing and friendly attitude.