Six Figure Earning Potential! Relocation Assistance Provided!
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions has been in business for 45 years and continues to be a leading provider of high-quality landscaping installation, maintenance, and service activities.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Landscape Architect/ Designer to join our award-winning team. As the Landscape Architect/ Designer, you will be responsible for designing and selling intricate landscape and pool projects. You will have the support of an experienced and talented team as you see projects through to completion.
While our office is based in Wappingers Falls, NY, you will also work on projects throughout Westchester and Orange County, New York City, Connecticut, and northern New Jersey.
Perks: Aggressive compensation, team-based performance incentives, IRA, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, relocation assistance, and more! As the Landscape Architect/ Designer, you can turn your job and passion into a stable and rewarding career.
What you’ll do as the Landscape Architect/ Designer:
- Design landscapes, hardscapes, pools, lighting, and/or irrigation systems; see project through completion
- Estimate plans; create proposals and present proposals to clients
- Prospect for new business
- Bid work, contracts, addendums, and revisions
- Set up and attend client meetings
- Receive and draft projects as needed
- Support local permit acquisition as needed
- Maintain CRM system
- Prepare job packages to hand off sold work to operations staff, and support installation process
- Other projects and duties as needed and assigned
- Work in outdoor weather conditions, including but not limited to, sun, heat, rain, snow, extreme cold
Requirements for the Landscape Architect/ Designer:
Neave Group Outdoor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions are made in accord with this policy.
- 5+ years of landscape and/or pool architecture and design experience, or similar
- Proven sales record; references and portfolio required
- Degree in Landscaping, Architecture, Construction or similar industry desired
- Exceptional oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Experience with sales systems, techniques, policies, procedures and practices strongly desired
- Strong computer skills and experience with industry based computer programs (i.e., CAD Design, Pool Studio, SketchUp) is required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and bend, stoop, squat, stand and walk for extended periods of time
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed