The Supervisor will have overall responsibility for managing a team to ensure delivery of agreed SLAs/KPIs. Furthermore, they are responsible for:
- Reporting against delivery and manage the day to day planning, operations and development of his/her account
- Acting as communication channel between staff members and management. Aligning the operation and delivery to the commercial objectives of the company
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of the Service Desk encompassing SLA adherence, reporting, procedures and communication.
- This involves the supervision of approximately XX agents. Their core focus is to concentrate on process improvement, best practice sharing and client satisfaction measures and improvement plans.
- They work with the Ops Manager in all tasks and activities to ensure all Service Level Commitments are met in line with the Customer’s expectations.
- Perform proactive actions to increase customer satisfaction. Responsible for KPI management, business continuity plans, knowledge management, problem management and change management.
- Managing the teams in a call center environment on a day to day basis to consistently deliver on the SLAs/KPIs to the client while meeting productivity measures.
- Identifying potential efficiency gains and implementing the activity required to deliver against this.
- Assess progress against SLA and intervene, as necessary.
- Manage the operations delivery within a budget.
- Analyze and trend outputs from Telephone, case management systems, etc. and execute action plans when necessary.
- Ensure SLA/KPI delivery (on calls, cases, emails, chats etc.) where accountable and/or provide analysis when missed.
- Ensure that all desk training plans are update and roll out appropriately.
- Produce and distribute all required operational reporting, including ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Proactively drive operational improvements through the use of action and initiative plans.
- Work to TL/Cross-functional task lists and ensure tasks are completed within deadline.
- Develop, implement and drive Quality activities and take ownership for customer satisfaction issues.
- Ensure that workload is followed up/distributed in the event of absence/holiday for all team members.
Job Type: Full-time