Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– develop the service-layer of a large-scale rich internet platform in collaboration with the business, client-side developers, and quality assurance (QA) and user experience (UX) professionals
– master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
– share knowledge across the whole development community
– take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
You’ll be working in the Client Account Info team in Weehawken, NJ. Working closely with other IT delivery teams located globally, we are a team that fits alongside Wealth Manage Americas Operations to deliver projects and the related changes in an efficient, reliable and consistent manner. Projects stretch across multiple areas and also require close working relationships which collaborate closely with WMA Operations IT, other IT delivery and Group COO units, as well as our partners in the business divisions. We seek as a team to implement both new and updates to existing processes and to support required application deliveries that enable WMA Operations to provide high quality service to our clients within required deadlines.
– experience with Java multithreading libraries and techniques, modern development tools and systems (ideally Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus), and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– expertise in generic computing science including algorithms, data structures and design patterns
– clean coding and refactoring skills with excellent problem solving ability
– know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
– proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
– knowledge of highly scaling messaging systems
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.