Job Description Overview:
We are looking for a high energy, self-starter who prides themselves on having strong customer service skills, holds themselves to a high standard of performance and has a get it done attitude to the join the Renewals and Licensing Business Operations team. As an Order Management team member with DXC-Eclipse you will be part of a global team processing a high volume of orders and working closely with sales and sales excellence to resolve order issues. You will work closely with our external software and hardware providers to ensure we are partnering together for our customers long term success. You will be an expert at navigating systems and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Processes orders of increasing range and complexity.
- Timely delivery of customer purchases through license key generation.
- Procurement of 3rd party licensing and hardware for customer orders
- Assisting with the quoting of 3rd party licensing and hardware as requested by sales
- Adhere to departmental guidelines and policies.
- Accountable for meeting defined standards for quality and productivity for all transactions.
- Handles high volume of orders and is responsible for processing accuracy & efficiency.
- Collaborate with sales and other cross functional organization on order issues
- Work with Software and Hardware Vendors on issues and reporting
- Manage multiple tasks throughout the day with efficiency
- Helps with additional projects and tasks related to Business Operations as they arise.
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in order processing.
- Results Orientation: The ability to focus on the desired result of one's own setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things
- Thoroughness: Ensuring that one's own and work are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations; following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- A minimum of 3-4 years related experience in sales support, sales operations, data entry or order management.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively assist with adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and strong problem solving and decision-making
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to accept and function in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills required, including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations
- Flexibility in work schedule when required
- Must be able to work as part of a remote team with peers and leadership.
- Experience with SAP, SFDC and Excel Macros preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft CSP Partner Dashboard and Microsoft Partner Source
: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or equivalent work experience