The Home Health Nurse is a licensed professional who administers skilled nursing care in the home to clients requiring professional nursing service. These services are performed in collaboration with the other members of the home health multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the physician's orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
Minimum of two (2) years recent experience as a professional nurse in a clinical setting.Home Health experience preferred.Must complete Point of Care Testing training as part of Department Orientation.
Skilled Nursing Care and Comprehensive Assessment Skills Teaching, Supervision and Counseling Clients and Caregivers. Client Care Coordination. Documentation of Interdisciplinary Communication. Home Health Aide Supervision and Evaluation. Documentation. Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills. Time Management. Laboratory Specimen Collection. Includes Finger stick Coag. Development of Plan of Treatment
Competencies and skills:Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Proof Of Current/Valid Car Insurance
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
- Valid DL With No More Than 3 Moving Violations
- RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday