Chemical, Biology, Medical & Science Company Research
Boston/Cambridge Area in Massachusetts
1-year temporary/contract job. Around 35 hours a week. The office is closed at night, and on the weekends and national holidays.
Note: This is NOT a chemical or biology researcher job. At this 1-year contract assignment, you will be conducting research on the venture capital and start-up chemical and biology companies in the US, using your master's degree or higher education in biology, medical, chemistry, biochemistry, medicine, or food science.
Some of the qualification requirements:
- Authorized to work in the US PERMANENTLY WITHOUT A VISA SPONSORSHIP.
- An master's degree or higher education in biology, medical, chemistry, biochemistry, medicine or food science. If your master's degree is very similar to these, we may consider depending on your previous work experience in the field.
- Able to use Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills to contact biology and chemical companies directly.
Some of the main roles:
- Conduct research on the start-up chemical and biology companies, and create reports accordingly.
- Contact target chemical and biology companies during their normal business hours via phone and email. (They are closed at night, and on the weekends and national holidays.)
- Conduct research on competition, patent information, core competencies and competitive advantage for each market.
- Support managers in the office in terms of conducting research, contacting target biology and chemical companies, and creating reports.
Hourly rate: $45 to $55/hr DOE
Please tell us your hourly rate requirement when applying for this 1-year temporary assignment.
International Business Promotion, Inc. (IBP, Inc.)
New York, NY 10036 USA
International Business Promotion, Inc. (IBP, Inc.) is an international recruiting company which is specializing in candidates who are fluent in Japanese and English throughout the US.. We are headquartered at Times Square, New York City, and most of our existing customers are located in the greater New York area and the Midwest region. We are currently covering the following 21 US states: Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and West Virginia (in alphabetical order). We are also covering Washington D.C..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $55.00 /hour
- Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Powerpoint: 5 years (Required)
- a master's or a Ph.D. in science, biology or medical (Required)