Is responsible for supervision of self-administered medication to Assisted Living residents, following the guidelines provided by Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Assisted Living Director and/or the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Responsible for administering medications to residents for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines as directed by the LPN/LVN and/or the Assisted Living Director.
- Reports any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation to the LPN/LVN and/or Assisted Living Director.
- Responds quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Provides educational meetings for residents and staff as requested by supervisor.
- Understands role in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.