Operations support to all administrative business units, Provide quality service, Dealing with high risk duties such as outgoing wire desks, Incoming wire desk, check desk and vault movement on a daily basis, Managing and balancing of bank activity for ACH transfers. As well as return ACH. Manage resolving rejected or retuned wires, Manage and ensure return ACH items are handled and re-deposited into proper account in timely manner and informing administrators for the returned ACH. Ensure controls and risks are in line to account for successful audits. Manage and provide guidance to staff, Keeping staff on task, Coach and influence, Develop and enhance procedures and processes for the unit, Participate in numerous and various projects, Backup functions within unit. As needed, coordinate activities with co-workers and other trust units to ensure they can accomplish their associated responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency Risk Management Focus on the Bank's soundness through a demonstrated knowledge of and a sensitivity to the current regulatory environment.
• Receive vault Deposit /Withdrawal instructions for processing, if instructions are not clear or insufficient as to detail, identify the problem and proactively resolve with the instructing party before processing the work
• Research assets in the vault when needed and resolve if there is an issue
• Prepare and review for accuracy Vault Deposit and Withdrawal tickets
• Input and Post Incoming wires and outgoing MT103 wires and ensuring time sensitive funds are posted quickly while maintaining high level of accuracy
• Input or review trust transactions as needed and route for final review and approval
• Assist in providing dual control assets in the vault and other negotiable items
• Actively examine quality of the work and ensure data accuracy and integrity of the transactions or tickets presented for review or approval
• Review and approve work of the colleagues and balancing department’s work end of the day
Team Support & Problem Resolution
• Support colleague by monitoring heavy workloads and assessing if assistance is needed and if so shift resource from other desks to ensure all the deadlines are met
• Continuously monitor work loads of each desk and provide support any desk you feel it needs assistance
• Determine if resolution can be handled within the department or other internal units and communicates the impact of these actions to the appropriate parties
• Effectively manage and proactively address risk in event any issue arises or you notice unusual activities
• Understand all the deadline effecting department and monitor work is done on time
• Work with all the staff members and make sure daily work is completed before they leave office
• 4+ years experience in client support in financial services processing environments with significant experience with processing and controls for high-volume, high risk transactions
• Must have keen understanding of processing systems and market practices relating to securities settlements
• Full working knowledge of bank policies and financial control processes in addition to appropriate Federal and State banking regulations
• KYC and anti-money laundering monitoring experience required
• Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate and manage workflows to meet critical deadlines
• A strong track record in analyzing and quickly resolving issues and processing interruptions Excellent PC skills, processing and controls for securities and cash systems, Detail-oriented with strong data-entry skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications, Prior experience as team lead or supervisor (preferred)
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• May be required to work extra hours in heavy volume periods
• Strong PC skills, including standard desktop software, preferable SEI, CICSPROD, as well as other Trust Systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.