EinScan Account Manager, SHINING 3D Technology, Inc.
We’re looking for an EinScan serialization Sales with a deepempathy for the mechanical engineering experience, and an appreciation for thepractice of sales. In this role, you will work with our products, marketing andsales teams to define and execute the sales strategy for SHINING 3D. You’ll usedata and insights to develop a strong point of view on how to continue growingour EinScan sales and where the area should evolve to meet our sales need.You’ll be responsible for driving awareness and adoption of SHINING 3D througha broad range of sales and growing profit.
About EinScan Account Manager at SHINING 3D:
EinScan Account Manager is fundamentally about manage ourEinScan scanner sales, selling scanner products that our customers need andbringing our sales growth to generate revenue from the market in a way thatachieves our scanner sales goals. It’s a right + left brain kind of role, wherein a single day you can go from discussing our road map with customers toleading a brainstorm for a new sales campaign to building out a strategy forgrowing specific customer segments. Scanner product sales bring revenue,strength team member and ideas together to turn a great product into themarket- buyer’s solution.
What you’ll do:
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrationsat selected customer sites.
- Evaluate customer requirements; including installationlocation, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, CAD data,GD&T and inspection plans.
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside oftraditional channels.
- Utilize all available resources including sales management,Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others toadvance and close sales.
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for companysales opportunities, processes and systems.
- Provide feedback to R&D for product improvement.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support topotential customers during the evaluation period.
- Partner with product managers to continuously shape theroadmap and push the sales direction to new limits.
- Based on the market understanding, researching of related 3Dproducts, leading the sales.
- Attending the online, field events, new medias, all thechannels and resources.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 2 year’s proven of engineering education request with successful track record.
- Knowledge of CAD, Soliwork.
- Ability to work independently, travel extensively within territory.
- Valid drivers’ license with excellent driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree in the mechanical engineering discipline strongly preferred or related engineering degree request.
- Background in automotive, aerospace, power generation, metalworking, machinery, etc.
- 3D scanner, 3D printer, lasers and quality control, familiarity with 3D productions - experience selling 3D related products a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to isolate and identify technical problems, formulate and demonstrate solutions.
- English will be the major communication language, additional language skills as the assets.
Other duties may include but not limited to:
- Perform or assist with any product departmental operations, as required or directed, to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production checklists, operating procedures and policy manuals. Make and distribute authorized modifications as directed.
About SHINING 3D Technology
SHINING 3D offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each SHINING 3D team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plan. Some benefits offered employees across the USA include a 15 days PTO policy, office employee monthly commuter support, and home office option for sales personnel. SHINING 3D is an international employer so some benefit offerings will be varied from country to country.
SHINING 3D is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $55,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- 3D products sales: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical Engineering: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- One location
- On the road
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested