We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provides proactive analysis of current projects and analytical review of reported results to update and inform their leader for ongoing projects.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Prepares, analyzes, and compiles accident data to support risk management projects and objectives.
- Supports projects from their assignment through implementation.
- Assists in evaluation of feasibility, effectiveness and efficiency of projects and initiatives.
- Prepares/updates project plans and proposes milestones and deadlines for new and ongoing initiatives.
- Performs monthly reports and key performance indicators.
- Assists in analyzing current working procedures and in identifying best practices.
- Interacts with various parties involved in the claim process.
- Prepares and provides data and analysis to identify exposures and risks; recommends strategies for reducing costs and transferring risk.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Risk, Safety Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in risk management, safety, legal services or a related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze and present complex data.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Understands Workers’ Compensation and General Liability claims handling processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Works both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices.
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues.
- Reviews files to determine accuracy and completeness.
- Problem-solving skills.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
RISK ANALYST II (SAFETY)
1100 E WARRENVILLE RD, NAPERVILLE, IL, USA, 60563