The Account Sales Manager (ASM) function is to increase product sales and placement at all large & small format “off premise” stores. The primary role of the ASM is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner to Red Bull executional standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Red Bull products in assigned RBDC accounts
- Determine current and on going product needs at accounts
- Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Other duties as assigned
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Evaluate all competitors’ activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with District Manager.
- Meet monthly key performance indicators (KPI‘s) focused on the following areas: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts and other merchandising components.
- Build and protect the Red Bull brand through proper rotation to ensure fresh product and set proper brand flow following Red Bull standards.
- Collaborate with members of the RBNA Sales and DP Team’s to develop and execute programs.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices. Act as a major contributor/leader among peer group.
- Build a diverse organization that reflects the marketplace; lives to Red Bull’s values and inspires team through effective leadership.
- Ensure the Branch Team understands and adheres to Company standards and operating procedures.
- Employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations
Qualifications and Skills
minimum experience and qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Organizational skills
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- DOT medical card required
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Prior Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the beverage market preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
Red Bull Distribution Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)