Bill Dube Hyundai in Wilmington MA just outside of Boston, is a growing Hyundai dealer that is building a team of driven professionals.
Our desired culture is about:
constant personal and professional growth; a climate of accountability that directly challenges drama, entitlement and gossip; rewards enthusiasm, integrity and team play; where managers take responsibility for daily training and coaching; and where we all take responsibility for learning new things and improving our professional skills.
We value people that posses the following traits:
What we don’t value:
- Positive energy
- Strong sense of team
- Desire to not just satisfy, but delight coworkers and customers
- High levels of enthusiasm
- Desire to constantly improve
- High Standards
- Desire to achieve the next level
- Teammates who feel entitled
- Teammates who thrive on drama
- Teammates who like to gossip
- Teammates who are not reliable
- Teammates who can not put the cell phone down
This is a full time position with a full benefits package.
- Depending on your experience or education these tasks might change
- Responsible for cashing out sales, service, and parts customers
- Daily Deposit- Prepares the daily deposit and reconciles appropriate accounts.
- Keeps schedules clean and up to date
- Pulling keys, and books for sales department
- Sublet schedule
- W-9’s and 1099’s processing
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Maintains organized filing system
- Process title work
- Posting vehicle transactions
- Registering vehicles via online registry system
- Other duties assigned by Management