MindTouch is looking to bring a Jr. Project Manager onto the team. We are growing fast, so if it’s a fit, you’ll be joining at a point where you’ll be able to make a significant impact on the company.
The Jr. Project Manager will:
Create Project Plans
Junior Project Managers develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. They collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
Monitor Project Progress
It is important that the Junior Project Manager closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan. They’re responsible not only for identifying project objectives, but ensuring that they’re met.
Report Project Results
Once a project is complete, the Junior Project Manager, in conjunction with the Senior Project Manager, is responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties. This usually includes clients and upper-level management. They should report on the success of the project and any setbacks that were encountered or room for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of Project management experience required Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, and written
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and organization skills High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small detail
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 60% of time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about the inside the office to access cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery; such as printer and copier.
- Must be able to repetitively type on a computer keyboard during a work shift of 8 hours. T
- he person in this position frequently communicates with fellow co-workers and customers about the MindTouch product and its processes.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.