Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers for our fulfillment center in the Indianapolis, IN area. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal worker looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don't wait! You don't want to miss out on this warehouse opportunity.
Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $14.75/hr for warehouse workers with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state of the art automation, team member incentives, and direct hire full-time opportunities.
Interviewing immediately! Don't wait, you can be the next Fulfillment Specialist to join our team.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Warehouse Workers perform a wide range of duties to include picking, packing, order fulfillment, shipping, receiving, inventory control, quality assurance, and problem solving.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.