Online Advertising company is seeking an Entry Level candidate to perform administrative, office, prospect/client reach-outs and personal support.
Candidate should have an extremely proactive, passionate attitude that can work well alongside others. Within an administrative capacity, the candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring that the daily activities of the executives run smoothly. A resourceful work ethic and being able to anticipate the CEO's needs is crucial.
- Organizing & filing of documents
- Scanning & Copying of documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Managing Banking Operations like deposits, expense tracking etc.
- Managing Mailing Operations like visiting post office / UPS for mails, stamps etc..
- Data entry such as entering bills, managing tasks, CRM/ Visiting Cards etc..
- Assisting CEO of the company in managing calendars, travel bookings, tracking of tasks, managing personal mails etc..
- Creating MIS / Reports
- Reaching out Prospects / Clients for business
- Perform special projects/assignments as needed
1-3 years of experience as an Office/ Personal Assistant
Must have advanced experience with calendar management and scheduling
Proficient working knowledge in Microsoft Office or G Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Strong communications skills, both written and oral
Bachelor's Degree Required
The Job is 20 hours/week across 4 days between 1.00 - 6.00 PM and Compensation will be $16- $20 per hour and you will be paid as a 1099 contractor.
To apply, please send a resume with your LinkedIn profile link for identification purposes.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Personal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)