- 1- Someone Reliable!
- Our store employees work many roles - from store associate to cashier to stocker - while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you're also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best, while creating a warm and friendly shopping environment by providing extreme customer service.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all tobacco/vape products offered
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of tobacco/vape products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all tobacco/vape… knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards
- Participates in taking store inventory counts
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to management
- Other duties as assigned
Oversee the daily operation and management of a company sales department.
- Work with customers to provide information about products.
- Evaluate product quality, sales trends, and customer preferences to determine what products to sell.
- Understand and perform basic financial calculations.
- Keep accurate records.Sell a variety of products based on customer needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person