Accounting Manager –
Northern San Diego, CA
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Parker & Lynch is working with a growing financial services company in San Diego, California to find their next Accounting Manager. To qualify, you must possess at least 6 years of recent, relevant experience in a similar role. You will earn a salary of $80,000-110,000 with great benefits and flexible hours.
Responsibilities of this Accounting Manager job include:
- Month end reconciliations for loan portfolios to balance loan and cash transactions.
- Month end bank reconciliations for loan portfolios.
- Interim loan portfolio balancing including loan group transfers and write offs.
- Corporate balance sheet account reconciliation and journal entries to record monthly transactions.
- Monthly billing for HOA and loan clients including invoicing.
- Audit packages for lenders, auditors and financial institutions.
- Oversee a team of 6 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field
- 6+ years’ experience of full scope accounting work
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Experience with ACHs and bank reconciliations (high cash volumes)
- Supervisory experience
- CPA required
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
If you’re interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Accounting Manager role in San Diego, CA, then apply now! Please visit www.parkerlynch.com or email a Microsoft Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Thank you!