Location: Various (Columbia, SC, Warren, NJ, Farmington, CT, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Des Moines, IA, Hartford, CT, San Antonio, TX, Bloomington, IL, or Bolivar, MO)
Estimated Travel: 50% to 75%
- Define the applications required to operationalize the business imperatives.
- Define how the components of all the applications relate to each other, they will support the business need.
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet application performance goals.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Ability to transform customer requirements into user and application requirements. Perform Technical Feasibility.
- Perform Design / Code Review
- Participate in Conformance Review
- Increase the level of buyer confidence by providing key inputs during the opportunity phase.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years experience with .Net Solutions, C#, XML, XSL, SQL and relational database design.
- Minimum of 10 years experience implementation experience with P&C Insurance software applications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with release management and code deployment tools.
- Facilitation experience for conducting requirements gathering and stakeholder agreement meetings .
- Familiar with Joint Application Design (JAD) session, prototyping, Conference Room Pilot (CRP), and similar approaches and principles.
- Familiar with business process design concepts and principles.
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software.
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems).
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims
- Previous experience working directly with customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET Solutions C# XML XSL SQL & relational database design: 10 years (Required)
- Duck Creek Technologies: 5 years (Required)
- P&C Insurance software applications: 10 years (Required)