Who We Are:
Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Apply NOW!, Next Steps, Sign-up for Talent Community, Referral Request, Connect with PAC via Social Media
Lead large/integrated projects to improve critical business processes to support company objectives and Key Performance Measurements. Manage the project scope; develop project plans, and lead project team members for department specific and/or cross-functional improvement initiatives and ensuring project delivers the intended business value.
Lead large/integrated projects to transform current business processes as well as execution to meet company goals and objectives ensuring project meets cost, schedule, scope and, business value.
- Analyze and document complex as-is and future business processes to turn business requirement into documents for procedures, applications, tools and reporting. Create business case justification and ROI for process improvement projects.
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators for company-wide as well as individual organizations including lead, lag, and process improvement measurements. Supports scorecards, graphs, and reports as required.
- Collect and Analyze data to identify risks and perform root-cause analysis on areas of risk. Establish and track action plans, working with cross functional teams.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project required. Skills with Business Information
system (Oracle BI, etc.) and Statistical software tools (Quality Companion, Minitab, etc.) and MS Project highly
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise ERP and Business Information Systems.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and turn information into business requirement
documents for tools and reporting.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills based on strong functional and technical knowledge, as well
as solid planning and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization from executives to staff members.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Solid mathematical and statistical aptitude.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrates successful prior experience with managing complex projects and implementation of process
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
An additional four years’ of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 4+ year’s work experience in Project Management required with additional Emphasis on process
improvements, Business Operations, preferred in implementation of cross functional processes, tools
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time domestically & internationally.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification & Lean Six Sigma and/or demonstrated process
improvement expertise a plus.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will
only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.