RTM Business Group
Hybrid in NY, NJ, CT or Remote in CA, FL, TX, PA, GA
51-200 employees · Market Research
Originally posted February 2023; this is a 100% hybrid or remote, full-time role
Who We Are
RTM Business Group is a professional development conferences and events company working in EdTech, Healthcare, Government, Medical and Banking sectors. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies, catering specifically to the C-suite.
RTM is focused on maintaining an inclusive & collaborative culture. Our leadership team is composed of members who started and grew within the company, and we are excited to continue that growth into 2023 and beyond.
About the Role
RTM is looking for a Conference Producer exclusively focused on our K-12 programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in the B2B conferences/events space and an excellent understanding of what is required to run a successful event. They will report into the Production Director and collaborate with other Producers on the team to create a seamless event experience.
This role is Hybrid/Remote in NY, NJ and CT or remote in CA, FL, TX, PA and GA.
- Research and create compelling content for conferences with industry experts and internal teams
- Identify and contact delegates for speaking engagements
- Negotiate speaker expenses within the budgetary guidelines
- Create detailed programs with multiple sessions, key-note speakers and curated content
- Update conference websites, agendas and digital assets
- Coordinate communications between delegates and sponsors throughout the conference
- Maintain all internal databases with updated information for each event
- Ensure budgets are accurate and the event runs smoothly on with operations team
- Analyze past events to determine new opportunities
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Background in B2B event production
- Sales / Prospecting experience to C-level executives
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work under pressure
- Balance and prioritize multiple deadlines at once
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Competency with technology and ability to learn new software and applications
- 15+ PTO Days
- Flexible/Hybrid work model (WFH and Remote opportunities)
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K after 12 months of employment
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Travel to major cities (all expenses paid)
- Opportunity for lateral and vertical movement within the company, inter/intra departmentally
Salary $60,000 base + bonuses/incentives/uncapped commission
Year one total compensation expectations: $81,000 - $87,000
RTM Business Group, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Work Location: Remote