Overview of Company
Web Courseworks is a Madison, WI-based educational technology company. Our mission is to serve non-profit and national association clients by providing technology and content that supports professional development programs. Join a vibrant team of technology professionals dedicated to building online learning that engages learners while achieving educational and business objectives.
- Execute all marketing initiatives outlined in yearly marketing calendar, including research, tactics, copywriting, design and project management across all mediums.
- Create, maintain and refine the company’s digital presence, including management of the website, digital advertising, content marketing across mediums and social network presence.
- Provide sound judgment and editorial oversight for newly created and updated marketing copy and ensure that the company’s brand standards and style are applied to all collateral.
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships, including print service providers and business partners.
- Sales proposal development across all market segments
- Government contract administration
- CRM Manager
- Manage direct report (Sales and Marketing Coordinator) and general staff resources across departments to coordinate project completions ahead of sales and marketing deadlines.
Product Strategy and Analysis Responsibilities
- Develop long-term strategies and marketing plans to support corporate and product brands.
- Apply concepts of SWOT analysis, marketing strategies, intuitive trend forecasting, competitive assessment and consumer segmentation.
- Determine yearly tactical marketing calendar aligned with strategy to drive client acquisition.
- Provide valuable market data to the executive team through data driven business analysis of lead generation, sales pipeline and web analytics.
- Advise executive level management on market requirements and investment opportunities to shape the business strategy for products and services.
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Education and Experience:
- A BA, BS and/or 2-5 years of proven marketing communications success including multi-touch campaign development and proven lead generation
- Data entry skills, reporting skills, analyzing information, informing others and statistical analysis
- Capability to manage sales and marketing calendars, meeting invitations, and task tracking
- Adherence to deadlines
- Proficient in office productivity software, especially Microsoft, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Layout and design software expertise (InDesign & Photoshop skills preferred)
- Strong computer literacy (Google Analytics skills preferred)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, both internally and externally
- Proficient at working cross-functionally
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Communications: 2 years (Preferred)