Wieland Builders has and always will continue the constant pursuit of Excellence in all that we do. Building the highest of quality homes and relentless customer service is our goal on a daily basis. Our customer satisfaction is as important as our Employee, contractor, and supplier satisfaction with our level of service, quality, and integrity. We are looking for an experienced Residential Construction Foreman to add to our team!
The Residential Construction Foreman shall at all times represent and respect Wieland Builder, The Wieland Family and themselves while insuring integrity and quality in our homes.
Residential Construction Foreman Responsibilities:
- Enforcing quality control on and in each of our homes and job sites per Wieland Builders Training of our processes and the various manuals that are given to you by Wieland Builders.
- Controlling the schedule developed for each job with the Production Manager
- Communicating and controlling sub-contractor relations on the job site ensuring they are scheduled, their portion of the project is reviewed with them prior to and during their performance on each job.
- Ensuring that each job is ready for each sub-contractor to perform their job.
- Maintaining a clean and safe job site
- The Foreman may be required to clean the job site themselves and may be required to perform certain task themselves in order to maintain the progress of the job.
- Schedule the inspections as required for each job
- Order materials and schedule delivery for each job as required
- Review the delivery of each material as it is placed on the job site
- Review and abide by the Building Contract, the selection sheets, the plans, and the change orders
- Attend the production meetings
- Review sales and upcoming jobs with Production Manager
- Hire subcontractors as required
- Maintain the community and report to the Production Manager as to the progress and cleanliness of the community’s as required, if required.
- Review with Production Manager the budget for each job in terms of certain labor figures, gravel quantities, concrete square footages, etc.
- Review the plot plan and elevation with the Production Manager
- Attend all production meetings
- Attend all pre-construction meetings
- Attend and host all job site Electrical walk through with customers
- Attend and host all final walk through meetings with the customers
- Communicate with Production Manager on a regular basis about job sites, schedules, and production issues, and subcontractor issues.
- Schedule and issue task for the job site laborer
- Collaborate and hand off customers to the Warranty Manager
- Visit and asses each job site on a daily basis
Residential Construction Foreman Qualifications:
- MUST have 3+ years in a Residential Construction Foreman position**
- MUST have extensive experience in residential construction projects
- Monday through Friday (possible Saturdays) 8:00am - 5:00pm
Residential Construction Foreman Benefits:
- Insurance after a trial period
- Profit sharing program after 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Residential Construction Foreman: 5 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: