Entry-Level Warehouse Associate
About this Opportunity:
AMSOIL INC. is looking for an Entry-Level Warehouse Associate for the Superior, Wis. Distribution Center. The warehouse associate will be responsible for the shipment of all AMSOIL products, as well as providing customer service for all walk-in orders.
- Pick and package all outbound shipments from the DC
- Assist customers with walk-in and ship-out orders
- Assist with inventory control as required
- Perform daily computer work related to order processing and shipping systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Learning to operate a forklift and becoming certified (This is done on the job)
- Inventory control experience preferred
- Repetitive heavy lifting up to 70 lbs
- Available 40 hrs/wk, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. (occasionally until 7 p.m. on Mondays)
- Experience using RF scanning or barcode scanning systems
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 45+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process, please email: email@example.com