Stampede is looking for hard-working, conservative-minded professionals, who are interested in politics and want the opportunity to make a difference. If you aren't afraid of talking to folks about issues that matter and engaging voters, this might be a good match for you.
The Political Campaign Field Representative will be responsible for canvassing neighborhoods and connecting with voters through direct interaction. Canvasser will walk door-to-door meeting with voters and talking about relevant political issues and completing short surveys. There is no degree required and no experience for this position, we also offer paid training.
This is a full time, temporary position. This position will be open now through November 2018.
Qualifications of Political Campaign Field Representative:
Key Attributes of Political Campaign Field Representative:
- Ability to walk 5-7 miles, outside, daily, 6 days a week
- Reliable transportation.
- Either an Android or iPhone with data coverage.
- Good communication skills, the ability to read, write and speak intelligently about political issues.
- Outgoing personality and ability to handle dynamic situations and conversations.
- Political campaign experience at any level is great! This role will allow you to become more involved in politics and issue advocacy
- College students who are interested in a career in politics, political science, government, economics, history, journalism, pre-law, communications, business or sales can gain some valuable job experience
- Veterans, active National Guardsmen, and military spouses can work for a company that has your back, and is working towards putting a government in place that will do the same
Benefits of Political Campaign Field Representative
- $38,000 - $58,000 per year (based on an annual salary)
- Bonuses based on performance.