Administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos, maintaining files, management of scheduling and client management. Administrative assistants may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Work from Home!
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with Team Trainers to handle requests and queries from senior Training Coordinators.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistantor office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office and 17hats(cms).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,500.00 /month
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good first job for new college grads