We are looking for a visionary and a leader to take over the operations of our organization for the southern half of Delaware. Reporting directly to our Chief Clinical Officer, this Director is responsible for the operations, clinical outcomes, and programs of their team for the lower hald of Kent County and all of Sussex County.
As an organization, we have been providing quality skilled and non-skilled home care, therapy, and transportation services for over 50 years. Being forward looking, we have aggressive plans to build and sustain a holistic approach to each patients life and social well-being.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated RN with leadership skills that is enthused to be the head of a family of clinical and non-clinical staff members and to assist our organization for future success.
- Member of the leadership team for this Agency, and produces results that meet or exceed company identified strategic and operational targets.
- Responsible for oversight and management of all county operations, including agency county office, supplies and equipment.
- Works with other agencies and promotes good community relations.
- Maintains compliance with all applicable state and federal regulatory and company requirements.
- Keeps abreast of industry updates.
- Interprets and implements company policies and procedures.
- Completes written performance evaluations for all direct report staff in accordance with policy requirements.
- Manages and maintains staffing through the appropriate hiring, new hire orientation, effective communication, and performance management in collaboration with HR. * Facilitates positive interpersonal relations among staff.
- Ensures that all staff meets in-service requirements and any other training needs.
- Ensures supervisory visits are completed for observation of clinical performance of assigned team members.
- Supervise the maintenance of medical records assuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with licensing regulations, billing requirements, legal and ethical standards.
- Works with Director of Education and Staff Development to input clinical data, assess and monitor the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Holds a valid registered nursing license to practice in the state, with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Requires demonstrated experience leading and/or managing strategic clinical operations, with preferred experience in home health care for the geriatric population. geriatric care.
- Three years of progressive care management experience preferred.
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills. Must demonstrate strong decision-making and critical thinking skills along with the ability to lead change.
- Experience with electronic records preferred. Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Physical Demands/Environment: * Disruption to routine is to be expected frequently.
- May be required to be on-call for client care and staffing needs, and to be available beyond standard office hours as need arises.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)