We are looking for an individual that has potential and aptitude to fill an entry level position.
- an exceptional problem solver?
- Possessing an aptitude for math and problem solving
- an energetic and helpful person?
- a very organized and professional person?
- experienced with Excel and Word?
- looking for an opportunity to advance in a successful, growing next generation accounting firm?
- interested in joining a firm that utilizes technology?
Powers Accounting and Business Services is a unique accounting firm located in Liverpool, NY. We have a history of working with small businesses for over 24 years and we are looking for an exceptional person to fill an existing position.
We are a small and growing company and we want to find someone with bookkeeping experience or has a desire to learn how to conduct bookkeeping for a variety of business clients. We will provide training and support to help you grow.
We use a systematic approach to partner with our clients who we provide a package of services to, which includes monthly accounting, tax planning and preparation, payroll service and business advice. Essentially, we help small business owners be better organized, help them grow and become more profitable while saving money on taxes. Because we are a small independent firm, we understand small businesses and our employees play a key role in our client’s success.
· Assist with processing client financial information
· Assist accountants with client projects
· Take on additional client and administrative projects
· Prepare general correspondence and reports
You MUST be able to pass a unique, in house clerical aptitude/ problem solving/math test.
In addition, the following is the recommended experience and skill set.
· Minimum 1-year general office/clerical experience
· Basic knowledge of small business bookkeeping and/or QuickBooks helpful
Compensation: Hourly plus incentive
please apply by following link:
copy and paste into browser
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma