GradImages® is currently searching for photographers to work with us during graduation season(s) this year. GradImages® is a premier education photography company responsible for photographing over 4,500 graduation events each year, our goal is to hire photographers that are able to take good quality photos and who are able to work as many graduation events as possible during the graduation seasons.
Date: September 15th
School: University of Pikeville KYCOM Summer Graduation
Location: Eastern Kentucky Expo Center
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using company equipment to take good quality photographs of graduates during graduation events
- Traveling to graduation events
- Working with team captains and assistants to ensure photography during graduation events runs as smoothly as possible while providing excellent customer service to clients, graduates and their families.
- Photographers are hired to take photos on company equipment. The positions do not require photographers participate in any post-production editing or selling.
- At least 1 year of DSLR camera experience (professional, educational, freelance or any combination), with the ability to quickly take good quality, consistent photos of each and every graduate as their names are called during graduation ceremonies
- The ability to provide stellar customer service to clients, graduates and their families.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently. The ability to react quickly and make good decisions while multi-tasking at a very fast pace.
- The ability to wear appropriate FORMAL clothing to ALL events, ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS MUST OWN AND WEAR DARK COLORED BUSINESS SUITS and appropriate / coordinating shoes. The ability to maintain a professional appearance and give consideration to neatness and cleanliness.
- The ability to stand, move quickly and hold the camera for the duration of any graduation ceremonies in indoor or outdoor settings sometimes on uneven terrain. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for 4-6 hours.
- The ability to adhere to a schedule, arrive on time for events and stay for the duration of events. Photographers must have their own reliable transportation. Photographers must be responsible and dependable.
New photographers are paid $70 per event, typical events last around 4-6 hours +/-. If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply to this indeed account.In order to expedite your application, please indicate your home city / state so that we may quickly locate openings closest to you.
Job Type: Temporary
- DSLR camera: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Pikeville, KY (Preferred)