***Please submit a COVER LETTER with your resume***
JBS Executive Detailing is the #1 aircraft detailing company in the world! We detail commercial and general aviation aircraft and we are looking for people who want to be a part of our team.
We are in the people business and just happen to detail aircraft.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We are looking for people that will join our mission and work hard.
Our core values are:
Biblically-based Servant Leadership
Hunger for Excellence
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
This job will primarily take place at ABE Lehigh Valley Airport Allentown PA. We anticipate growth and detailing at some other surrounding airports.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing schedules within your set working days.
- You will start out on a Flex Schedule. Meaning you will be scheduled for set days, but those particular working days can vary on the times and shifts.
- Your schedule will be a 4 on 3 off schedule with rotating weekend shifts.
- Hours can vary, but will average about 10 hours per week. Busy season will be more!
- Benefits are available to every person FT or PT once they are eligible.
- Full Time positions are available once you have successfully completed your probation period.
- You will be working primarily at local airports in the surrounding area. You may have to commute up to 1 hour to the farthest airport in your region.
- Be available overnight and rotating weekends.
- Have integrity, dedication, and teamwork!
- Be able to communicate with peers and clients.
- Work on a job until the entire task is completed.
- Update service tickets and service sheets for jobs completed AT THE TIME OF JOB COMPLETION!
- You must have reliable transportation to and from the airport and to get to jobs.
- Must possess a valid US driver's license with valid current insurance and a clean driving record.
- Be able to work outdoors in inclement weather conditions. It can get very cold in winter and very hot in the summer months.
- Be drug free and maintain a clean background and driving record.
- Be able to comfortably lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to quickly and safely work around an airport environment.
- Be able to work nights and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bethlehem, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment and ongoing random drug screenings as legally required for this job?
- Will you undergo fingerprints, background checks, and CHRC audits in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations as required for this job?
- What is the most physically demanding job you have worked before?
- Have you worked in or been involved in the aviation industry before?
- Is your driving record clean and free of any issues as required by airport driving guidelines?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person