Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference and help build Cloud-based solutions to our countries greatest intelligence systems? What if you could find a position and team where Cloud and DevOps are more than just buzz words? Where you can make a difference as a Cloud engineer in understanding, designing and architecting Cloud and hybrid-Cloud based systems that leverage the latest tools and methods to increase the speed to mission of new capabilities and maximize efficient systems using modern software techniques.
As a Cloud engineer at Booz Allen, you’ll incorporate open source tools and native Cloud resources to develop automation pipelines based upon virtual infrastructure to streamline the software development life cycle from development to production. You’ll implement continuous integration and deployment in development, testing, and production environments. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like DevSecOps, chaos engineering, Cloud-based development and design, containerization, and serverless while developing the foundation for systems that will improve national security.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience in a systems engineering or systems administration role
- Knowledge of end-to-end modern Agile software development
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux system administration
- Top Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Jenkins
- Experience with writing scripts and glue to tie together services, functionalities, and tools using technologies, including Python scripting, Bash, Boto3, JSON, and YML and XML templates
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with additional tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible
- Ability to use automation tools and Infrastructure-as-Code to manage installations, pipelines, and scripting
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical engineering field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.