To support the store sales floor and daily sales activities while using excellent customer service.
- Support Store Manager in daily sales activities.
- Greeting customers and help guide them through the store and determine specific needs while providing excellent customer service.
- Provide accurate product information.
- Keeping the sales floor clean/organized, well-merchandised and stocked.
- Ring sales and understand the POS system and its functions.
- Increase customer base by proactively reaching out to customers when new items arrive and adding all-new contacts/customers to the contact list.
- Support and coordinate stock checks as needed
- Provide product feedback to store manager and buyer.
- Understand and know all operational procedures to properly execute daily operations.
- Support Store Manager with all daily operational procedures.
- 2+ years of retail experience preferably in home decor or interiors.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Knowledge of Lightspeed.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be a team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area and have a dependable car
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location