Job Title: Inspector
CRRC Times Electric USA, LLC (abbr. TEUSA) established in 2005 with offices in Erie and Chicago, always provides components for industrial and transportation industry. TEUSA won the bid of LA project in 2017 and will provide propulsion, APS and MDS system to Metro cars. TEUSA built localization factory in LA and TEUSA will provide more and more job opportunities in LA.
Parent company CRRC Times Electric Co., Ltd., (abbr. TEC) is a leading propulsion system provider for locomotives, mass transit vehicles and EMUs. TEC has engaged in R & D, manufacture and service in the fields of propulsion systems, vehicle control systems, signaling system, and other key components for over 50 years. TEUSA provides core electric components and propulsion, APS and MDS system to rail transit market and MDS and focusing on providing professional solution and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand assembly, wiring, blueprints, and circuit diagrams.
- Able to understand assembly and inspection SOP.
- Performs inspection of wiring position by using megohmmeter and multimeter.
- Responsible for product process and final inspection quality.
- Responsible for recording quality defects.
- In charge of daily and regular maintenance of inspection of torque tools, pressing tools and measuring tools.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or college, with a concentration in transportation, Industrial. Electrical are desired
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related field in manufacturing work environment.
- Prior experience in manufactory industry is desired.
- Railway industry experience is preferred.
- OSHA related experience, EHS related experience, production environment safety related experience are desired.
- Will have some knowledge of all specifications required to produce products in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Computer literacy and high competency with Microsoft tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and typing as well as verbal in English.
- Ability to meet ongoing deadlines.
- Will to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Flexible, willing to work extra hours.
- Knowledge of technology, guidelines and methods applicable to the specific area and the ability to determine appropriate applications.
- Must be able to talk and hear well enough to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and others within the company 100% of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Inspection: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Industry, CA 91744 (Required)