Our drivers earn wages hourly in addition to tips and mileage reimbursement and receive their tips and mileage reimbursement in CASH at the end of each shift.
Why deliver for Domino's?
- We are the #1 Pizza Company in the US.
- We offer a flexible work schedule whether it's your only job or a second job.
- Join a team that believes in having fun and providing exceptional customer service.
- Tips and mileage are paid out to you daily.
- While on your shift enjoy 50% off of Domino's food.
- Drivers earn an hourly wage plus, a mileage reimbursement and of course keep all tips.
- Drivers average $12-$17/hourwhen factoring in wages, tips and mileage reimbursement.
What will you do as a Domino's delivery driver?
- You will safely deliver orders of our fresh, hot Domino's food to awaiting customers.
- Help your team out in the store in between deliveries.
- Bring a Domino's great experience to homes and offices by providing outstanding customer service.
- Duties include delivering pizzas, answering phones, prepping products and light cleaning duties.
What will you need to get started?
- You MUST be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- A dependable vehicle with current registration and insurance.
- Motor vehicle record in good standing.
This is a high energy, fun and fast paced work environment. Plus, where else can you get paid to drive around town listening to your radio?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)