Golden Goose Properties is the leading student housing operator in New Hampshire and we seek an Assistant Community Manager to lead our externally facing functions of primarily Leasing and Tenant Relations but also internet/local marketing. We seek an high energy, team oriented person who wants to join and great team of dedicated professional to help grow our business. The ideal candidate has strong sales/interpersonal/communication and organization skills and wants to build a career in property management
Leasing Management: The ACM is responsible for annually leasing to full occupancy of 777 beds. This is a player-coach role in which the ACM manages the process but also directly leases apartments.
- Conducting tours and Leasing apartments
- Receive phone calls and in person visits
- Administering the Leasing process and maintaining accurate availability information
- Supervising 1-2 Leasing Agents
- Managing sub leasing Managing leasing administration including Lease document control, lease execution workflow and lease “sales cycle” reporting
- System admin for our leasing software system
Marketing: The ACM will develop and execute an annual marketing plan designed to generate leads to support leasing and promote tenant/parent goodwill. The following responsibilities comprise the marketing effort.
- Develop and execute regular social media campaigns for lead generation and image management
- Maintain and update property web sites including search engine optimization
- Execute tenant renewal marketing programs
- Exhibit at local campus housing events
- Local advertising and promotion
- Manage online reviews
- Perform competitive intelligence and maintain files with respect to local student housing properties
Tenant Relations and Communication: The ACM will execute communications programs to foster affinity and loyalty to Golden Goose Properties as well as communicate essential information to support operations.
- Communicate and reinforce policies, procedures and instructions to tenants
- Mediate and problem solve issues between tenants
- Respond to parental questions and issues
- Manage tenant appreciation events
- Serve as operational liaison with respect to maintenance and accounting issues.
- Serve as Liaison to 35 Madbury Fraternity house
- Manage problem tenants
Turnover Management: The ACM will join the whole staff in actively participating in the annual turnover of apartments.The key responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with tenants around expectations, schedules, etc.
- Conduct move out inspections
- Execute the security deposit refund process including responding to questions and issues.
Special Projects: The ACM will be assigned various special projects that arise to improve and grow the business.The projects can range from surveying tenants, overseeing property enhancements, interfacing with the community or other.
Skills and Attributes: The ACM generally needs high energy combined with strong interpersonal and communication skills.The following skills are essential:
- Proven sales skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- The ability to influence others
- The ability and desire to work as part of close knit team, sharing responsibilities and reliably providing mutual support.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- High energy, positive, “can do” attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Creative problem solving
- High energy and self-motivated
- Ability to easily relate to 18-22 year old college students
- BA/BS College Degree
- 3 plus years of apartment leasing (equivalent sales experience) or property management
- 3 plus years of active public facing, customer service and problem-solving roles
- Experience working with the student housing demographic of 18-22 year olds
- 1 year of web marketing and social media marketing experience
- Track record of managing projects and schedules
Job Type: Full-time