This position is employed through Kindred; please apply directly on their website at http://kindredrehabjobs.com.
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you!
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services in HANNIBAL, MO is currently seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Liaison to join our team! Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States. A Fortune magazine Most Admired Healthcare Company for seven years, Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
As a Clinical Liaison, you will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful Liaisons will educate the community about the services provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and the communities we serve. Through the building of long term relationships, the Liaison will facilitate the identification of medically appropriate patients and assessment of patient/resident admissions factoring in length of stay and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. In addition, the Liaison:
- Educates existing and new referral sources, medical professionals and the community on Kindred's core competence in rehabilitation by utilizing clinical outcomes
- Manages referrals and admissions generated through their assigned territory by representing the hospital with professionalism
- Conducts patient assessments and coordinates transfer of medically appropriate patients for admission to the acute rehabilitation setting
- Maintains effective communication and ability to connect with patients, families, physicians, case managers, nurses and insurance case managers
- Designs and develops marketing strategies for their assigned territory designed to increase patient admissions that leverage Kindred's core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients/residents who require an extended stay in a healthcare setting
- Provides referral sources, medical professionals, the community, patients and caregivers with education on Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and clearly establishes how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition
- Participates in continuing education/professional development activities
License or Certification:
Education and Experience:
- Valid state driver's license
- Clinical Licensure required (RN/PT/OT/SLP/SW)
- College degree required
- Minimum of three years of Clinical/Case Management experience preferred
- Minimum two years demonstrated full life cycle sales experience from lead generation, educating the client, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads, issues and success stories preferred
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operated in the sales function of a durable medical equipment, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
To apply, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager/Sales & Marketing
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services