MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world’s leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment. GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
The IMD Sales Technology team is looking for a strong engineer (senior associate/VP) to play an integral role in the strategic GSAM Sales roadmap consisting of challenging projects both on technical and functional front. This is a hands-on front office role which offers challenging opportunities for performance-driven growth in a global team oriented environment with direct exposure to multiple GSAM businesses and sales functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Part of the Global GSAM Sales Tech team delivering GSAM's CRM & Sales Analytics Platofrm,
- and developing sales efficiency/productivity applications and data visualization/analytics/reporting applications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree (CS preferred), full stack developer with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
- Experience in Java/Python/Scala programming
- Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
- Asset management / front office / sales domain knowledge
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.