- Bachelor's Degree
- High School Diploma or GED
Configure and operate network vulnerability scanning tools and create reports that communicate scan results and recommended remediation actions. Use Cybersecurity expertise to deliver accurate reports in a manner that can be understood by business system owners and other stakeholders. Execute vulnerability and discovery scanning. Maintain vulnerability scanning architecture. Contribute to complex security reports.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications to create reports from data, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of IT security concepts, including network design, countermeasures, risk management, operational security, and attack techniques, such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, and access control
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other common networking concepts and protocols, including routing, DNS, and tunneling
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 8 years of experience in vulnerability management, Cybersecurity operations, or accreditation or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, EE, or Technology and 1+ years of experience in vulnerability management, Cybersecurity operations, or accreditation
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including Windows and Linux
- Experience with Tenable Nessus, eEye Retina, NMAP, or other network scanning tools
- Public Trust clearance
- Security+, CISSP, or CEH Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.