Job Description and Duties:
- Prepare documents for attorney review and case preparation
- File exhibits and legal documents with the court and opposing counsel
- Research relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles and create reports on that research
- Draft formal and informal correspondence as well as assist in the drafting of some legal documents
- Basic Investigation and review of documents and issues and create reports.
- Organize and maintain files and documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
- Assist attorney in hearing and trial preparation
- Attend some hearing and trials to assist the attorney by handling exhibits, taking notes, or reviewing hearing or trial transcripts
- Assist the attorney in obtaining affidavits and formal statements for use at hearing or trial
- Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, depositions, and to arrange services
- Regularly engage with potential and existing clients
Arctos Law PLLP is a two-attorney law firm located in Downtown Minneapolis. Our firm practices in a variety of areas of law but concentrates in a few. These areas of practice include Business Law, Real Estate, Probate, Family Law, and Guardianship and Conservatorship.
Our firm is growing quickly and offers any applicant a vibrant work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time